måndag 28 november 2011

Jul

Julestemning?
Legger in dette i Card and Scrap - ¨Tradisjonelle julefarger
Papiravisen: #10 - Julestemning

This is probably the first christmas card I ever made, and also one of the first card I made. About everything is from Panduro hobby. I like this card even though it's very simple and lacks about every technique there is ;)

The red card is a card from Panduro Hobby (already folded). The letters are glittery, also from Panduro. The white lace is also Panduro.I would guess the other papir is Panduro as well (this is before I find other scrappbooking stores). The flowers are 4 flowers combined and put togheter with a green brad (also Panduro).There's liquid pearls (ruby) on them and some rangers stickles (I'm not sure but I think it could be lace).

Behind Mr Santa there's a red fabric, also bought from Panduro.

I am not sure where I bought the "thread" around the Santa but I wouldn't be too surpriset if it's Panduro ;)

The Santa is a North Star stamp!
(From now on I will try to write everything in English because there's a lot of non swedish/norweigen readers.
Leave a comment if you like!

2 kommentarer:

Papirdilla sa...

Så flott julekort! Tusen takk for at du deltar hos Card and Scrap.
Klem,
Hanne

Bodil sa...

Kjempefint julekort med et koselig nissemotiv.
Tusen takk for at du deltar hos Papiravisen.